Welcome to the new home for Birmingham Wholesale Market. This is a purpose-built facility to provide customers and tenants with a 21st century market for Birmingham, the Midlands and beyond. We look forward to seeing you at the market.
Some information about your visit
- It is highly recommended that everyone wears a high visibility vest on site, much of our trading takes place at night and even on a well-lit estate people need to be visible at all times.
- Forklift vehicles operate across the site, please take care in the external parts of the site and please do not walk in the forklift crossing lanes inside the market halls.
- Also, please be aware that forklifts do cross over the perimeter road, both to load customers vehicles and at one end of the site to go to tenant warehouses.
- The market road is a one-way system, and the speed limit is 10mph. Please obey the speed limit for the safety of all.
- No animals are allowed on site without permission of BWMC management
- The estate is fully covered by CCTV and the CCTV is monitored 24hours a day for your safety.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed within any building on the Wholesale Market Estate.
- Please put rubbish in the waste bins provided
- A map is available, see the panel on the right, with a printable version available.
- Please be aware that vehicles can be searched by our security team.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed on site.
There is a café on site. During the opening weeks of trading the café is not ready to open so alternative food and drink options will be provided, for staff and customers alike.
Tour of the site
We can arrange a tour of the site for tenant clients, visitors and others; please contact the Birmingham Wholesale Market Company office on 0203 946 0831.